- Feedback and inquiries: any questions, comments, or suggestions you submit.
- Your request to receive periodic updates: if you request it, we send periodic mailings or emails related to prayer concerns, specific fundraising appeals, and newsletters.
How ASM’s Website Visitor Data is Used.
- We use your feedback and inquiries, along with anonymized web traffic information, to better serve you and respond to visitors, in line with our mission to “help connect people to God’s Word in their own heart language.”
- If you choose to submit your name, email, and email preferences to us in a contact form or sign-up form, we will respond to your query or add you to the distribution list you request, using a third-party email service (mailchimp.com or Salsa Labs’ “Engage”). Mailchimp is certified to comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. For more details: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- If you submit an email via our contact form, it is retained indefinitely as an email record.
Donor Information Collected. When you donate to the ministry, offline or online, we may securely collect:
- Contact information: Name, organization/church, address, phone number, email address.
- Payment information: Your donations are processed through a fully PCI-compliant payment processor (“cardpointe.com” using “Card Secure”), and your donation record is stored in their secure servers (more details of the PCI-validated security defenses of “Card Secure” are listed here: https://support.cardconnect.com/cardsecure).
- Mailing information: Name, organization/church, complete address.
- Feedback and inquiries: Any questions, comments, suggestions you submit. We take seriously each recommendation or request as to how we might improve communication.
- Your request to receive periodic updates: If you request it, we send periodic mailings related to specific fundraising appeals, prayer concerns, and newsletters.
- General website usage: Anonymized IP addresses, generalized website traffic patterns, collected and reported through Google Analytics. More privacy info at: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance.
How ASM Uses Your Donor Information.
ASM uses the information you provide to process your tax-deductible donation in accordance with USA federal policy and Michigan law, respond to your needs or requests, thank you for your donation, and to keep you updated as requested.
Specifically, we use your information to:
- Process your desired one-time or recurring donation
- Mail donation receipts and/or year-end statements
- Communicate with you regarding your donation
- Update you on ministry advances
- Provide you with requested information or resources.
Credit card numbers are only used for processing your donation, and are not stored for other purposes after donation submission.
No Outside Sharing of Personal Information. ASM will not sell, rent, or lease constituent information—obtained online or offline—to other organizations. We are committed, with all due diligence, to keeping constituent information confidential and secure. Access to and use of constituent information will be solely limited to the internal functions of Audio Scripture Ministries and only to fulfill constituent requests and corresponding ministry activities so together we can better “connect people to God’s Word in their own heart language.”
Removing Your Name From ASM’s Mailing List. We seek to be wise stewards with mailings, and avoid sending unwanted mail or unrequested email updates to our supporters. Please contact us (via email or phone, below) if you wish to be removed from our mailing list, or would like to only receive email communications, or if you would like to receive a copy of your stored donor data.